ECUTEK – Subaru
What is ECUTEK? – ECUTEK is a range of tuning equipment which is used to recalibrate OEM ECU’s. As part of the software a licence is installed onto the ecu, once this is active we can then recalibrate the ECU to virtually any engine specification, this includes changing, exhaust, intake, turbos, etc.
- £550.00+VAT - A full ECUTEK remap on our Dyno Dynamics 4WD Rolling Road. Discount available as part of a tuning package – Please contact us for options
- £400.00+VAT - A full ECUTEK remap for vehicles which already have an ECUTEK licence.
- £60.00+VAT PER HOUR – Further remaps for hardware changes
Subaru vehicles eligible for ECUTEK upgrade
- 1999-2001 – All turbo versions of Impreza, Forester and Legacy
- 2001-2004 – All turbo versions of Impreza, Forester and Legacy
- 2004-2007 – All turbo versions of Impreza, Forester and Legacy
- 2007-2010 – All turbo versions of Impreza, Forester and Legacy
Did you know - That ECUTEK has been used to tune many one off and special edition vehicles such as:
- 2000-2010 Subaru Impreza Prodrive PPP packages
- 2006 Subaru Impreza RB320
- 2007 Subaru Impreza GB270
- 2008 Subaru Impreza 330S and WRX-S
- 2004 - 2007 Mitsubishi EVO 9 FQ300, FQ330, and FQ360 Limited Editions.
- 2008 - 2010 Mitsubishi EVO X FQ300, FQ330, FQ360 and FQ400 Limited Editions.
- Mitsubishi Racing UK entry in the 2008 Britcar 24h Endurance, and 2009 Dubai 24h Series.
RaceROM is here!!!
What is RaceROM?
RaceROM is a suite of feature enhancements available for OEM ECUs tuned with EcuTek tuning tools, which offers increased tuning & driving capabilities. RaceROM is available for specific ranges of engine management systems, initially for Subaru electronic throttle (Drive-by-wire) based ECUs.
Why add Features to the Standard ECU?
Without question, the OEM ECU offers the best cold start, driveability and refinement when compared to aftermarket ECU hardware. However, many aftermarket ECUs provide extra (generally motorsport related) features, that many enthusiasts desire. Unfortunately, when replacing the standard ECU with an aftermarket ECU, the refinement of the standard ECU is often lost.
Now with EcuTek RaceROM, this compromise is no longer necessary. By way of a software upgrade to the standard ECU, RaceROM adds many custom calibration options to the standard OEM ECU, offering features beyond the standard fuelling, ignition and boost control, yet retaining its driveability, sophistication and fuel economy.
Below, the features available for each vehicle type are detailed.
RaceROM for Subaru is available now @ Corten-Miller ! RaceROM currently supports the following features on Subaru Electronic Throttle based ECUs:
- Map switching for Fuel, Accelerator, Timing, Boost, VVT and Rev Limit.
- Per-gear boost control.
- Per-gear rev limits.
- Launch Control.
- Downshift auto blip.
- Flat-foot shifting.
- Speed Density based calibration option.
Note that due to space constraints within some ECUs, not all features are available on all vehicles. However, all features are available on the majority of ECUs. This is due to the available space within the ECUs code and data storage areas varying from ECU to ECU. 153 Subaru ECUs are currently supported.