ECUTEK – Mitsubishi Evolution
What is ECUTEK? – ECUTEK is a range of tuning equipment which is used to recalibrate OEM ECU’s. As part of the software a licence is installed onto the ecu, once this is active we can then recalibrate the ECU to virtually any engine specification, this includes changing, exhaust, intake, turbos, etc.
- £550.00+VAT - A full ECUTEK remap on our Dyno Dynamics 4WD Rolling Road. Discount available as part of a tuning package – Please contact us for options
- £400.00+VAT - A full ECUTEK remap for vehicles which already have an ECUTEK license.
- £60.00+VAT PER HOUR – Further remaps for hardware changes
Mitsubishi Evolution vehicles eligible for ECUTEK upgrade
- Evo 4 - Requires a change to an Evo 5 or 6 Ecu
- Evo 5
- Evo 6
- Evo 7
- Evo 8
- Evo 9
- Evo 10
Did you know - That ECUTEK has been used to tune many one off and special edition vehicles such as:
- 2000-2010 Subaru Impreza Prodrive PPP packages
- 2006 Subaru Impreza RB320
- 2007 Subaru Impreza GB270
- 2008 Subaru Impreza 330S and WRX-S
- 2004 - 2007 Mitsubishi EVO 9 FQ300, FQ330, and FQ360 Limited Editions.
- 2008 - 2010 Mitsubishi EVO X FQ300, FQ330, FQ360 and FQ400 Limited Editions.
- Mitsubishi Racing UK entry in the 2008 Britcar 24h Endurance, and 2009 Dubai 24h Series.