ECUTEK allows the recalibration of factory ECU's found on Subaru, Mitsubish & Mazda Vehicles. Once a ECUTEK Licence has been flashed to the vehicles onboard facotry ECU, it can then be tuned to vertually any engine configuration.
- Subaru Impreza 99-00 £550.00+VAT
- Subaru Forrester 99-00 £550.00+VAT
- Subaru Legacy 99-00 £550.00+VAT
- Subaru Impreza 2001- 2003 £550.00+VAT
- Subaru Forrester 2001 - 2003 £550.00+VAT
- Subaru Legacy 2001 -2003 £550.00+VAT
- Subaru Impreza 2004- 2006 £550.00+VAT
- Subaru Forrester 2004 - 2006 £550.00+VAT
- Subaru Legacy 2004 -2006 £550.00+VAT
- EVO 4,5,6,7,8,9 Including all special editions RS, GSR, FQ, MR, etc. £550.00+VAT
- Mitsubishi Pajero, Triton, L200 and Shogun 3.2 and 2.5 Version £400+VAT
You may not know but ECUTEK has been used to tune many one off and special edition vehicles such as:
- 2006 Subaru Impreza RB320
- 2007 Subaru Impreza GB270
- 2008 Subaru Impreza 330S and WRX-S
- 2004 - 2007 Mitsubishi EVO 9 FQ300, FQ330, and FQ360 Limited Editions.
- 2008 - 2010 Mitsubishi EVO X FQ300, FQ330, FQ360 and FQ400 Limited Editions.
- Mitsubishi Racing UK entry in the 2008 Britcar 24h Endurance, and 2009 Dubai 24h Series.
ECUTEK support over 600 different ECUsover their product range:
- 1999 - 2011 Subaru petrolvehicles for all markets ( US, UK, EU, JDM ) including the Impreza, WRX and STi models, Forester, Legacy and Liberty.
- 2007 - 2010 Subaru dieselvehicles, such as the WRX, Legacy, Forester and Outback.
- 1997 - 2010 Mitsubishi petrolvehicles for all markets ( US, UK, EU, JDM ) including the EVO 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Colt CZT and CZC.
- 2005 - 2010 Mitsubishi common rail dieselvehicles, such as the Triton, L200, Pajero and Shogun.
- 2005 - 2010 Mazdavehicles for all markets ( US, UK, EU, JDM ) including the MPS (Mazdaspeed) 3, 6, 8, CX-7 and MX-5.
- And soon to be supported, the phenomenal 2008 –2010 Nissan GT-R!
Here are a few reasons to choose EcuTek software over other hardware and software ECU tuning solutions.
Advantages over Aftermarket ECUs and "piggyback" chips.
- You can keep complex pre-set maps such as cold start, ignition learning and idle control which improve the road handling of the vehicle.
- Safety maps and conditions such as sensor checks and limp home modes are still present which can prevent serious engine damage.
- Customise the maps for exactly what you want and need. You never have to settle with stock maps.
- Reduce possibility of damage to engine from false sensor input or boost clamps.
- Completely non-invasive. No need to solder complex chips onto the board, reducing the possibility of damaging the ECU hardware.
- No extra hardware to package with the car, so you can minimise the overhead costs on remapping